- VST's precision filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance
(typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal open square area)
- All VST Filters are WARRANTED for ONE-YEAR and for ZERO DEFECTS
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 20 µm (individual QC report provided with every filter)
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures (see VST Warranty)
Compatibility: Designed to fit most 60mm Portafilters
(see diameter and height dimensions on PDF brochure document, above)
22-g & 7-g fits all La Marzocco and Synesso and most Nuova Simonelli models using their standard portafilters.
- Faema, La Cimbali, Rancilio require a bottomless portafilter.
20g, 18-g & 15-g fits most La Marzocco, Synesso, Nuova Simonelli, Faema, La Cimbali, Rancilio with standard portafilters. Check height specification (in mm) in PDF document and compare to thedepth available in your portafilter.
22-g, 20-g and 18-g are compatible with the La Marzocco SWIFT Grinder
Note: If you are unsure of portafilter depth compatibility, VST recommends using a bottomless portafilter available here.
Each VST filter is serialized with a unique 2-D code to ensure authenticity and performance. Each unique 2-D code references stored factory measurement, quality reports and image data.
Measurements stored in VST database for all filters, summary quality report included w/each filter.
Each filter is graded and warranted to perform identically to similar sizes.
Each genuine VST filter is warranted to meet or exceed published specifications for one year or will be replaced free of charge.
Safety Certifications: RoHS; ECHA REACH; EU GENERAL - German, Italian, French; US FDA