Comandante C40 Sleeve - Kaschmir
Wool felt was a popular choice because of its excellent characteristics
· elastic and breathable
· wear-resistant and shape-holding
· temperature insulation
· temperature resistant from approx. -40°C – +110°C
NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE
- Country : Germany
- Processing : Handmade in Germany
- Color : Mauve
- Disclaimer : Grinder not included with sleeve.
- Measures : Diameter approx. 7cm – Height approx. 16cm – Weight approx. 30g
- Material : 100% Merino lambswool
- Your Felt Sleeve is a natural and high-quality product made using 100% premium merino lambswool. The lanolin naturally present in the wool and the density of the material make it resistant to dirt.
- In the event your Felt Sleeve does get dirty, simply clean it with a damp cloth or brush clean using a soft brush.
- For more stubborn stains, use a little bit of wool detergent or wool shampoo.
- After washing your Sleeve, re-shape it, lay it flat on a towel, and allow to dry at room temperature. If necessary, steam lightly.
- Wool needs time to dry.